Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My First Real Complaint From School

Today marks the day when I got my first real complaint about Kieona. Well, maybe...

She turned down Miss Kas requests to drink her water and each time just ran around the classroom. Was kinda funny imagining that she did that. I was told that on the third time, Miss Kas sat her down and told her she was upset that she did not follow instructions. Apparently tears rolled down her cheeks when Miss Kas spoke to her.

While I was helping Kieona put on her shoes during dismissal, I asked her to tell Miss Kas that she was sorry. She seems to remember what happened and apologised in a very upset tone.

So, my little Kieona has started her mischievous rendezvous in school, and I am sure this will not be the last time I'm going to hear about it. *Grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home